Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let's Get Lost

Can I just say how much I want it to be 12:01PM on Wednesday?  That will mean I am done with work (for the most part. Still bitter about the fact I have to work Friday morning when I originally didn't have to.  I think I'm getting sick . . . cough cough) and school until the following Monday.  Can't wait! And then two more weeks until the semester is over.  Ahh! I still have a bunch of assignments for field and I have a feeling I'm going to be hating life those two weeks as a struggle to get everything done.  But as for this moment, I have zero desire or motivation to do any of it.

This weekend has been pretty fun.  Friday night my friend Jeff and I hung out.  We got dinner at Applebee's and then went to his uncle's concert.  It was pretty fun and his uncle was entertaining and a freakin sweet guitar player.  After that we wanted to watch a movie, so we hit up the Blockbuster just to come back to my apartment and watch one of the movies I already had, ha.  Has anyone seen Hanna?  Feelings?  Liked it?  I'm thinking I fell asleep during the part where the explained things because I have no idea why she was an 80lb killing machine.  All I know is she was taking people out like crazy.

I have become obsessed with this song.



Lovin it.  Ignore the creepy man staring at you as you listen.

My grandma and uncle flew in from Arizona yesterday, and I'm excited to spend some time with them.  Our visits are way too spread out, so it's always a treat to see them.  So far we've done a lot of talking, laughing, movie watching, and eating.

So here's to this week.  Fingers crossed it goes by fast until Wednesday and then slows down.  Now I will leave you with cute quotes from children that I found on Megan Danielle's blog about what love is and they were just so cute that I had to share.  Had to.


Rebecca- age 8: "When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."
Billy - age 4: "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
Karl - age 5: "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
Mark - age 6: "Love is when Mummy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross."
Terri - age 4: "Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."
Bobby - age 7: "Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."
Noelle - age 7: "'Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."
Clare - age 6: "My mummy loves me more than anybody You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."
Elaine-age 5: "Love is when Mummy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford."
Lauren - age 4: "'I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones." (Yes, when I buy new clothing it's because I love my sisters)


Little kids just know how to say it.  Here's to the week :)

1 comment:

  1. I liked the movie Hanna, but then again I'm an action movie freak!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...