1. A nervous habit I have is biting my nails and playing with my hair. Although, sometimes I play with my hair just because. (This is to throw people off so they don't know if I'm nervous or just playing with my hair, ha. Just kidding) I also blush and go really red which is humiliating because it's a dead giveaway.
2. Something that makes me sad is when something sad happens a family member or a friend. It's hard watching someone you love go through a hard time .
3. Today I am thankful for my many blessings. This month has been hecka stressful with school and work and then I got in that accident and was like "crap how am I gonna pay for all this" but Heavenly Father is looking out for me and knows what I can and can't handle. I just have to remember that .
4. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom. It's the only room that's really mine because I live in an apartment so it's my safe haven .
5. I can't stand the texture of yogurt. I gag every time I eat it. I have to have something else crunchy to eat with it or it doesn't go down. Does anyone else have that problem?
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would buy something awesome. Probably some clothes. Or new shoes because I am in desperate need of new shoes. Most of mine have holes in them .
7. The last person I hung out with was Ashley, for a little bit .