1. When I was a kid I wanted to be lot's of things when I grew up. It would depend on what phase I was going through. After I saw Jurassic Park I wanted to be a paleontologist. I also always wanted to be a teacher. Look at that, I grew up to be what I wanted :)
2. As an adult, my dream job would be A photographer for National Geographic. How cool of a job would that be?
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was Quail Man from Doug. Does anyone remember that TV show? I had the belt head band and underwear over my shorts. It rocked .
5. My favorite childhood toy was this is actually a hard one because I don't remember. The first thing that came to my mind was an art set I got for Christmas one year. I always wanted art sets, and I remember getting a couple different ones. One year when I got one, I had broken my right arm so I couldn't even use it. Lame.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I . . . Good question. I got in trouble, but I can't remember the time I got in BIG trouble. I remember one time I couldn't go to my friends birthday party ( I don't remember what I did) and I called her balling to tell her I couldn't go, lol. The trauma's of 4th grade life .
7. I get daily inspiration from things I see (on pinterest, in real life, etc) .