Thursday, October 06, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!



1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      tweeting.  I don't even know what that is.  Also, Justin Bieber.  Seriously?  .

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is   well, this is more of a weird thing, I don't know if it's necessarily unpopular, but it's not popular. I like to smell books.  I love the smell of books.  Seriously, go pick up a book and smell it.  It's great     .

3.  When I've had a bad day I   usually take a bath.  And maybe eat something chocolately.  Shopping is also great  .

4. I'd prefer    Michael Scott    to    George Costanza     any day.  

5.  Something that makes me nervous is   driving between the concrete barrier on the freeway and a semi. Scary stuff .

6.  Something worth fighting for is     something you believe in. I'm always in inspired by those stories of people who believe in something and don't give up until they achieve it  .

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    that she is someone who lives what she believes  .

4 comments:

  1. Yes to eating chocolate, yes to Michael Scott and yes to smelling books--except sometimes used books or library books smell like vomit. I'll never understand why... but seriously, sometimes they do! It's so gross!


    Happy Friday Sam! <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the books. Especially if they are brand new. There's just something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of books!!!
    And driving between a brick wall + a semi is terrifying! I also don't like driving in between two semis!! Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do live what you believe! and that's why i love you. also no ragging on my JB or tweeting. You'll see you will be a tweeting fool before you know it...:)

    ps.i think i'll go smell a book now.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...