Thursday, September 15, 2011

This Week




Top to Bottom, Left to Right:


  • Rascal Flatts/Sara Evans concert with Ashley and Kiley. 
  • Laying in bed.  Honestly, I forgot to take a picture that day and this was a last minute "Crap."
  • September 11th.  The best colors in the world.
  • Aubrey's eyes.  I would kill for those eye lashes.  How did she cute the adorableness AND the good eyelashes?
  • Doing homework.  This is my life lately.
  • Putting together a presentation with construction paper.  The perks of going into elementary education.  
  • My new razor.  You know it was an uneventful day when you take a picture of your razor.  But look how cute it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...