Friday, September 09, 2011

Fill in the Blank


1.   Somewhere someone is   enjoying a night with no homework.  I am so jealous. So jealous.

2.    Life     is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if    electricity    was no more because,    I have no idea how they survived in the old days with out it.

4.    Seeing Jason     is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like    a puzzle.  You only get a piece at a time, and sometimes you get a glimpse of what it is, but you never really get to see the cover of the puzzle you're making .

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want  a weiner dog and I would name it weezer but the cool thing would be it would never poo so I'd never have to clean up after it.  and maybe some other things too.

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...   the oil container in my car was open and spilled all over the backseat and got everywhere and I spent almost an hour cleaning it and it's still not out. . . oh wait, that's not that funny.  It sucks .

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about life being a puzzle!!! I wish that someone would show me what the picture is supposed to look like- because sometimes it is really hard figuring things out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...