Friday, August 05, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is      whatever I'm feeling at the moment.  I don't have a go to outfit. My outfits are too much dictated by my mood to have a go to outfit, ha. 

2.  This week has been    uneventful, really.  Nothing too exciting but it's gone by fast.

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat     cereal.  Or go out.

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is   my chucks.  They are getting destroyed though.  I need a new pair.  I'm thinking black this time.

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      all my books.  I am obsessed with them.  I don't like checking books out, I like buying them and my collection is growing.  I love books!

6.  My favorite person is      oh, that's not even fair because I have lots of favorite people. Ashley. Amberly. My family. They are all my favorites. You can have more than one favorite.

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say      if you could have a super hero power, which one would it be and why?


3 comments:

  1. :)
    and if i were a super hero my power would be like edward, i could read peoples minds. hahahah. only because i like to know everything.
    happy friday see you in a bit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a super power I would want to be able to teleport. There are just so many places in this world that I would like to see. But money and looong flights are major buzz kills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mood dictates my outfits too! And we have far too many weddings this summer, so I have to mix and match a lot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...