Thursday, July 28, 2011

This Week.

No pictures of what I ate this week, ha.




Top to Bottom, Left To Right:

  • Went to Olive Garden with Ashley.  I was excited that I got the lights to blur while the rest was in semi-focus.
  • HARRY POTTER!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! It was so good.
  • My little sister Aubrey now knows how to ride a two wheeler (she's growing up!)  We rode our bikes to the elementary school and played on the swings.
  • Went to Nickel City with my sisters.
  • I went running in the canyon and Amberly roller bladed by me.
  • Border's is going out of business.  I went there to try and get an amazing deal, but they were only 10% off which off of their prices for books isn't that great.
  • My outfit today.  Kinda liked the combination.
Project 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...