Friday, July 15, 2011

This Week.





Top to Bottom, Left to Right:

  • Went and saw "Midnight in Paris"
  • Ate at Smash Burger. So.freakin.amazing.
  • It rained. Obviously.  I was excited because I have been trying (forever) to get my camera to focus on the drops instead of what's behind the drops, and my camera finally did!
  • Went to Target with my sister Alli.
  • Overcast day.  Love them.
  • This is the waterfall we get right in front of our door everytime it rains because the gutter above our door doesn't work very well.
  • New shoes.  I wanted to take a picture of them, and it was really dark, so I overexposed it, and the background went completely white.  It almost looks like I photoshopped my feet in there.
CLICK HERE for my Project 365 blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...