Sunday, July 10, 2011

Midnight in Paris with Larry Crowne.

I spent way too much money this weekend.  But that's alright because it was fun.

It consisted of:

Mongolian Grill
Target
"Midnight in Paris" (Made me want to read. And look at art)
sleepover
Grey's Anatomy
Smash Burger
An almost bonfire
Star Wars shirt
"Larry Crowne" (Made me want to own a scooter.)
Apples to Apples
"Across the Universe"










On a side note, Jim Sturgess is a hottie.  He has a new movie coming out with Anne Hathaway.  I can't remember what it's called, but I'm pretty excited to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...