Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!





1.   One of my happiest moments ever was       the first time I fell in love and really knew it.  It didn't work out, but I remember that feeling, and it was amazing.

2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are    best in the summer.  I want a summer wedding because I want an outdoor reception.

3.  This summer     has gone by way too fast.  Can anyone else believe school starts in about a month? Crazy! But this summer has been great!

4.  My summer food of choice has been   fruit.  I always love fruit, but it's so nice in the summer when it's in season and I only have to pay 69 cents for a mango instead of $3. 
5.  My summer uniform has been     just my basic clothes.  Jeans, shirts.  Usually a cardigan because it's cold in my work, and I just like them.

6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose      anywhere with a beach.  I think I would choose Oregon.  I've never been there, but I know I would love it.
7.  My summer anthem is       constantly changing.  Right now it's "Forget You" by CeeLo Green.


Link up with Lauren

2 comments:

  1. falling is love. great answer! stopping by from the link up :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great answers...and yes, there's nothing like falling in love, especially when it's your first time. :)

    Loving your blog...now following!

    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...