Friday, June 03, 2011

Graduation Day

My sister Melissa graduated from High School yesterday,  which if you ask me, is just plain weird.  Yesterday she was 10 so I don't know how that happened.


Aubrey graduated from kindergarten.  She's going to be in the 1st grade, and the thing she is most excited about is to eat school lunch.  Oh, the life of a 6 year old.



My grandparents from California came down for the graduation, and we had a B-B-Q to celebrate.  It was soo good. It was even better because I'm realizing that I don't like cooking,  so anything that I don't have to make is amazing.



While I was walking into the graduation for Melissa, I saw this really cute old couple.  I love it when old couples are holding hands.  I don't know why, I just think it is the sweetest thing.


Congratulations Melissa and Aubrey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...