Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

So, before I answer the questions, I have some complaining to do.  But don't worry, it's not that bad.

I went to look at my 365 and found out that MORE THAN HALF HAVE BEEN DELETED! I have no idea what happened or why they're gone, but I'm really, really, really, really sad about it.  Because being the lame person I am, I didn't save all of them, and I don't remember what picture is for what day.  So they're gone. 

I just might cry.

But on to happier things . . . It's Friday!




1. The last movie I saw was Thor.  I really liked it actually. I didn't want to see it, but I'm glad I did.  Maybe I just liked the guy in it.  That could be it.  But when he goes into the pet store and asks for a horse. Ha! That's pretty funny.


2. I want to eat Deluxe Chili Cheese Fries from Del Taco with the Del Scorcho sauce.  These are my weakness.  Now I really want it . . . Must . . . Resist . . .   (so I just reread the question and realized I answered it wrong, but I'm leaving it because now this is what I want to do)

3. Surprises are good if you don't know about them.  But if someone tells me they have a surprise for me, I bug the crap out of them trying to get them to tell me.  I hate the not knowing! But I do love surprises.

4. The best accessory are earrings.  I don't really wear any other jewelery besides earings.

5. My favorite warm drink is hot chocolate.  But I can only drink a sip or two and then I'm done.

6. My favorite cold drink is water with a lemon.  Refreshing.

7. Currently loving my new shirt that I got.  It's a tube top so I can wear it as a shirt AND a skirt.  A 2 in 1.  And it was $6.  Ya yeah! 

CLICK HERE if you want to link up with Lauren.

2 comments:

  1. I last saw Thor too, and really loved it. The first time I saw it I thought it was about the Greek God. The guy I was with was like, "Umm, it's the comic. Don't you read comics?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to see Thor SO badly but didn't get around to it. I'm definitely going to have to rent it cause that dude is a major hottie!

    Del Taco chili cheese fries are my weakness too & I usually fall victim to them :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...