So, before I answer the questions, I have some complaining to do. But don't worry, it's not that bad.
I went to look at my 365 and found out that MORE THAN HALF HAVE BEEN DELETED! I have no idea what happened or why they're gone, but I'm really, really, really, really sad about it. Because being the lame person I am, I didn't save all of them, and I don't remember what picture is for what day. So they're gone.
I just might cry.
But on to happier things . . . It's Friday!
1. The last movie I saw was Thor. I really liked it actually. I didn't want to see it, but I'm glad I did. Maybe I just liked the guy in it. That could be it. But when he goes into the pet store and asks for a horse. Ha! That's pretty funny.
2. I want to eat Deluxe Chili Cheese Fries from Del Taco with the Del Scorcho sauce. These are my weakness. Now I really want it . . . Must . . . Resist . . . (so I just reread the question and realized I answered it wrong, but I'm leaving it because now this is what I want to do)
3. Surprises are good if you don't know about them. But if someone tells me they have a surprise for me, I bug the crap out of them trying to get them to tell me. I hate the not knowing! But I do love surprises.
4. The best accessory are earrings. I don't really wear any other jewelery besides earings.
5. My favorite warm drink is hot chocolate. But I can only drink a sip or two and then I'm done.
6. My favorite cold drink is water with a lemon. Refreshing.
7. Currently loving my new shirt that I got. It's a tube top so I can wear it as a shirt AND a skirt. A 2 in 1. And it was $6. Ya yeah!
CLICK HERE if you want to link up with Lauren.