Sunday, May 01, 2011

Day 1/Weekend

Today is May 1st.  You know what that means?  No more sugar!  This is really something I want to do because I know it will be good for me.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm sure I'll have many weak moments, but it'll be so worth it.

No more!


This weekend was busy!  Moving, unpacking, dinner with an old friend, movies.  Last night we went and saw Source Code.  Has anyone seen it?  I don't know how I feel about it.  I sneakily snuck (sneaked? snuk? how do you spell that) a picture during the movie because I needed one for my Project 365.  Jake was in it, and mmmboy is he cute.



I am so excited school is out, so I can finally catch up on some reading!  I have so many books on my list, I just have to get through the one I'm reading right now.  Lord of the Flies.  It's taking me fooooreeevveeerrr. Partly because of finals.  Partly because it's hard to get through.  For me anyways.  People keep telling me to hang in there because it gets good, so I'm still hanging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...