Saturday, April 02, 2011

Surprise!

So earlier this week my friend Ashley told me she had a surprise for me, but that I couldn't get it until Friday (it had to come in the mail, pshhhh).  She's pretty good at surprises, and usually if she says she has a surprise, it's a good one.  So last night, actually early this morning, I head over to her house after work.  I'm headed down the stairs to put my stuff down there when I see someone out of the corner of my eye.

It was Kiley! And her adorable little boy, Jaden!

I was pretty excited.  Definitely a good surprise.  I was thinking it was going to be an April Fool's joke :)  Lot's of talking and laughing and walks down memory lane.  Good times.  Great times.  By all means.


So, I've recently (ok, not so recently) become obsessed with this band.  It's called Nuttin But Stringz and they are so amazing.  They play the violin (and I am a sucker for string instruments) but they have a new, edgy twist, so it's not your everyday string music. 

I hope this video works, but if not, I got ya covered, so you can click HERE.
Oh, and if you absolutely loved that, you can click HERE.  I love running to these songs.  Ah, so great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...