Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Green Goodness

You have to try this recipe! It's so good.  I'm not sure what the real name is (it's probably Pistachio Pie, or something like that) but I call it Green Goodness.  Beacuse it's green, and it's good.

INGREDIENTS:


1. 1 container of coolwhip and 1 8oz package of cream cheese.
2.  2 packs of Instant Pistachio Pudding
3. 1 cup any kind of nuts (I used walnuts) and 1 cup powdered sugar
4. 1 cup flour

Not Pictured:
1 stick of butter
3 cups cold milk

STEP ONE: Mix the flour, butter, and nuts together.  Once mixed together, press into the bottom of a 9x13" pan. (I love the crust, so I usually make it thicker or use a smaller pan). Bake for 10 minutes at 350.


STEP TWO: Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 of the cool whip together.


STEP THREE: Mix the milk and instant pudding together and set in fridge.


STEP FOUR:  After the crust has cooled, you will layer the white stuff and the green stuff.  You spread the creamcheese/coolwhip/powder sugar mixture on over the crust.  Then add the layer of the pistachio pudding.  Top off with the rest of the cool whip.  If you're a nutty person, you can sprinkle the top with nuts.  Let it set in the fridge.


STEP FIVE:  Now this is the most important step, so follow carefully.  Get a plate and a fork.  Scoop yourself up a piece and enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...