Monday, March 21, 2011

Today

So today my friend Ashley, who is an amazing photographer, took my pictures.  It was really random, spur of the moment, and way fun.  Except for the fact that it was super windy, but that's alright.  Here are a couple of them from today, and I'll put more on later. 




You can check out her photography blog here.

Don't I look like a teacher in that second one?  With the books and all.  Oh, and today was my first day of my field experience and it was SO GOOD!  It just reminded me why I want to go into teaching.  It's definitely my niche as far as a career goes.  I am really excited for these next three weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, I love these! That second one definitely says teacher. you look the part!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...