Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank


.

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is: getting into a student art gallery at one of the schools I went to.  I was so excited.  I got to display my photo's for a week and it was just my work, which was really cool.

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is: my bed.

3. My fashion philosophy is: coordinating colors.  It doesn't have to necessarily match, it just has to go together.

4. Something every girl should have is: a cute bag.  I love bags. I have been really good lately about not buying new ones, but I went through a phase where I'd have a new one a month.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... everything! Seriously, it is my junk/random things spot.  I usually have a book, water bottle, papers, my charger for my gps, umbrella, garbage.

6. My favorite music right now is: Old stuff.  Like the beatles, or the Doors. Elvis.  I haven't really listened to the Doors a lot before but I think I may be a fan.

7. My favorite part of my body is: what it allows me to do.  I'm running a 10K tomorrow, and it's such a cool thought to know that I can do that.  I can walk, I can see, I can hear.  The body is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...