Friday, March 11, 2011
Fill in the Blank
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is: getting into a student art gallery at one of the schools I went to. I was so excited. I got to display my photo's for a week and it was just my work, which was really cool.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is: my bed.
3. My fashion philosophy is: coordinating colors. It doesn't have to necessarily match, it just has to go together.
4. Something every girl should have is: a cute bag. I love bags. I have been really good lately about not buying new ones, but I went through a phase where I'd have a new one a month.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... everything! Seriously, it is my junk/random things spot. I usually have a book, water bottle, papers, my charger for my gps, umbrella, garbage.
6. My favorite music right now is: Old stuff. Like the beatles, or the Doors. Elvis. I haven't really listened to the Doors a lot before but I think I may be a fan.
7. My favorite part of my body is: what it allows me to do. I'm running a 10K tomorrow, and it's such a cool thought to know that I can do that. I can walk, I can see, I can hear. The body is amazing!