Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sam & Ashley's Day of Fun!




This is me and my friend Ashley.  You can see more of her here.
So one night we decided to just do a bunch of random things.


So we went to dinner.






We went to Pizzeria Seven Twelve which is pretty much amazing.  It was different then most pizza places because it uses very few ingredients but the flavor was so good!  Then we went to The Chocolate for a treat.  That place is pretty much heaven in your mouth.



Then we went to Trafalga and played arcade games.

 







  


And then we went to 7-11 and drove around talking forever.



I love doing random things.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...