Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mother Nature Doesn't Mess Around When it's the First Day of Winter


Holy Cow! Can you believe the snow? If you live in Utah, or Utah County you'll know what I'm talking about.  I woke up this morning to about 6 inches and it was still snowing.  Last night there was nothing.  It took forever and a day to get to work today.  The bus was 45 minutes late and then it took another 45 minutes to get from Lehi to Orem. 
BUT LOOK AT THE SNOW!! AHH!  This is perfect snowman building, sledding snow!

Taken on my phone at 7am waiting for the bus.



Happy First Day of Winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...