Tuesday, December 07, 2010

How many until . . .



1.
The number of times I have to go to math again.

8.
The number of days until Briar comes home.

10.
The number of days until I am officially done with this semester.

18.
The number of days until Christmas.



Here's some Christmas tunes from Weezer for your listening pleasure:







And when I have my own house I'm totally doing this! #1 because I love this song. and #2 because this is just cool!



It reminds me of my first date. So for my first date it was around Christmas time so we went and saw lights and did a couple other things, but that's not the important part of this story. So afterwords we decided to give awards to houses for their Christmas decorations. So we got a notebook and tape and would write things like:

"Congratulations on winning the best blowup Santa.
From the First Annual Christmas Decoration Commitee"

or

"Congratulations. You have won the best lights on the garage award.
From the First Annual Christmas Decoration Commitee"

On one of the houses we wrote:

"We apologize to inform you that you have placed 56th place in the First Annual Christmas Decoration Contest because of the lonely wreath on the door.
Better Luck Next Year.
From the First Annual Christmas Decoration Commitee"

I kinda feel bad about that one haha.

1 comment:

  1. i just learned something new about you! so you were the one who left that note at my brothers house. shame on you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...