Friday, November 05, 2010

Love Letters

So yesterday, I'm at work minding my own business, sitting at the desk just doing my thing. When I'm really bored at the library I people watch, and I notice this guy get off the elevator and he looks over at me. I didn't want to be all creeper staring person so I looked away. Then I looked back and he was still looking at me. So I look somewhere else and he comes up to the desk. I look up and he and says "Are you Sam?" I admit that yes, in fact, I am Sam and he says "This is for you" and hands me a piece of paper that's folded up.

I take the piece of paper and think, "This is random" and the other two guys I'm working with start teasing me that I got a love letter. Well, as you all know from an earlier post, my face has a tendancy to go red. So of course, it goes red, proving the case of love letter or something along those lines. I walk to the back and read the letter. Written in the pretty much best cursive handwriting I've ever seen, it said:

Sexy Sam
I can't stop thinking about you ever since (he actually wrote "sence" but I'm editing) that magic night down by the river. Today I waved at you and you smiled back at me and my whole world just felt like perfection. Sam you are the wind beneath my wings. You are the Bella Cullen to my Jacob Black. I can't help but smile when I see your big beautiful brown eyes looking at me from across the reference desk. If only I could be your Jim and you could be my Pam. Have a good night and I'll be seeing you around.

P.S. Meet me at the bell tower.


(Disclaimer: I was reading the letter from a really small picture so actuall wording may be different)

Who could not just love this secret admirer? He made Office references.

But I knew who my secret lover was. I recognized the boy a friend of my friend Ashley. Apparently they had collaborated to come up with this love note. I have to admit, it was pretty funny. Definitely made my night.


Here is a very bad picture of the letter. Check out the super perfect handwriting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...