Friday, November 19, 2010

Heart Songs

So currently I'm sitting in the library with nothing to do. Correction, I have stuff I could do, but it's the weekend, and as it's the start of the weekend and I'm forced to be at the library, I refuse to work. So, instead, I'm listening to Weezer on Pandora and really just surfing the internet. So as I'm listening, "Heart Songs" by Weezer came on and I was inspired. What are my heart songs?

So, as Weezer would say:

"These are my heart songs
They never feel wrong
And when I wake for goodness sake
These are the songs I keep singin' "



So, these are my top ten heart songs (for the moment anyways):



"Chasing Cars" Snow Patrol
"Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" The Smiths
"Human" The Killers
"Dynamite" Tao Cruz
"Secrets" One Republic
"Buddy Holly" Weezer
"Thunder" Nuttin But Stringz
"Your Love is a Song" Switchfoot
"Across the Universe" The Beatles
"She's Got You High" Mumm-Ra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...