Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Time and Doughnuts

Can you believe it's November already? I can't. I remember when I was little, time would take forever. I remember being in our big blue van and timing how long it took to get places. I would judge it by the length of a song, and I would say that each song was 10 minutes. I seriously thought a song took 10 minutes. The older I get the faster time flies by. When you're 6 you can't wait to be 20 and when you're 20 you wish you could be 6 again. I guess I should just be happy where I am, and enjoy it because I only get to be 23 on November 2, 2010 one time and then it's gone.

And, I do consider it a sign if you go into the convenience store on campus that gets one delivery of doughnuts the whole day, and they just happen to have your favorite doughnut you've been craving left. AHHHHHHHH! (that's angels singing as I look at the doughnut) How could I pass up this yummy deliciousness?

1 comment:

  1. i had NO idea til u txt me today that this was your fave doughnut.. now something about me. i dont care for filled ones. hehe lOVE YOU! thanks for chatting today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...