Sunday, October 17, 2010

This Weekend

So this weekend FLEW BY!

It was fall break, so I had Thurdsay thru Sunday off.

No School. No Work. No worries.

Thursday, I went on the best run ever, and almost made it all the way up killer hill. We did about 6 miles, and it was very much needed. Friday, I got to hang out with Jeff and Ashley. We went to dinner and then to the haunted forrest. It was pretty fun, and it was good to see Jeff, I hadn't seen him in about a year.
Saturday night I chilled with Ashley. Sunday, went to a farewell for a girl I used to babysit.


It was a fun weekend tho. Not looking forward to starting school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...