Friday, October 01, 2010

I've Realized . . .

My birthday is this month. I'm gonna be 23 years old. Holy Old! I've been on this earth 23 years and this is what I've learned and/or realized from my time here so far:

. . . the best smell in the world is clean clothes.

. . . the people who really love you will tell you how it is, no matter if it hurts.

. . . no matter how hard life gets, I am not alone.

. . . as much as I hate this phrase, B.T.I really works.

. . . the only time I regret things is when I don't act.

. . . laughing with friends for absolutely no reason is the best ab workout ever!

. . . reading is the best form of entertainment.

. . . lessons learned do not come easy.

. . . no matter how much you pray for something, if you get a no it's because Heavenly Father knows what's best, even if it's what you think you want.

. . . when I have no one to turn to my family is always there.

. . . the best kisses are the ones that really mean something from someone you really love.

. . . the more I learn the more I don't know.

. . . it's the bigger person who says sorry first, even if it wasn't your fault.

. . . Weezer is one of the best freakin bands ever!

. . . I need to be a better friend, sister, and daugher.

. . . Taylor Swift pretty much has a song for just about everything.

. . . the times when I've been the most myself is when I've been living the gospel.

. . . my sisters are my best friends.

. . . first impressions are usually wrong.

. . . a good pair of jeans are the key to a cute outfit.

. . . that once you get to know someone you usually end up liking them.

. . . sometimes you have to fight for what you want.

1 comment:

  1. best. post. ever. yay!!! love you. thank goodness for the lessons learned.

    xoxo

    ps*bti = the key to success. i am so glad we invented it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...