Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun Friday Fact

First off,

IT'S FRIDAY!!

That, in and of itself, is reason to rejoice.

Because that means tomorrow is Saturday. And I can sleep in. And then it's Sunday. And then it's my birthday! So really, today is just a good day.

But I decided to dedicate this post to a fun Sam fact. I don't know if it's really fun. It's actually kind of an embarrasing fact, but it was brought to the front most of my attention on Wednesday.

Ok, so here's the fact.

I blush.

A lot.

And it's embarrassing. Really embarassing. The embarassing part of the whole blushing thing is that most of the time when I blush I'm not even embarassed. It's like my face just chooses the most awkward time to go red. And then I get embarassed because I'm red.

So Wednesday, I work with this pretty cute guy. And when I am around cute guys, or guys I may be interested in at all, I clam up. I'm shy by nature, but my shyness is multiplied and my face does the red thing. So embarassing. So Wednesday my supervisor (he is not the guy I think is cute) was making fun of another girl we work with because her face was red and she was blushing, and then he turned toward me and said, "Sam is the worst." And what does my face do?

It goes red.

AGHHH! I really hate it. It's like that Grey's Anatomy episode where the girl goes in because she blushes all the time. I wonder if that surgery is real . . . Not really. It's not THAT bad.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...