Sunday, August 29, 2010

ummmm....

So. I haven't blogged in a long time. Like 8 months. So here's a little update. I am currently a UVU attendee now. I am applying for the teaching program in October and I couldn't be more excited! Really, I've been trying for the last three - four years of my life to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. I've switched my major multiple times. I've contemplated a mission. I even met with the bishop in pretty much every ward I was attending but with everything I've done I've never felt 100% good about any of them. But as I've been sitting in my classes I'm taking this semester I feel so good about what I'm doing! I know this is where I need to be. And it feels good to finally know that. I guess sometimes you have to try out a lot of things to find the thing that you really want to do.

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you for sticking with your gut feeling and going through all the classes and majors to get where you are now. i can't wait til i have that feeling of knowing what i am doing is where i am at.. :) love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...